Omnitropic is proud to present The Signs: Entanglement, an epic world-beat, deep tribal trance, cinematic downtempo album by Koan (Daniel Roeth & William Grey). Spanning more than two hours of airtime with a total of 40 tracks, this release is a mega-mix of selected works from 2004–2009. Through evocative storytelling Koan invites you to take an unforgettable journey into the heart of magic and mystery.
- At The Sunset (Early Mix)
- Cave Entrance
- Return To The Pearl Island
- Evening Flight With Souram
- Secret Map Of Cortes
- By the Crystalline Cliffs
- On The Red Flatland
- Shanu’s Vision
- The Chase
- Vaiteri’s Trial
- The Return Of The Conquistadors
- Aerial Cricket
- Big Trouble In Rio Grande
- Diego The Pirate’s Broken Circle
- Shadows Around The Corner
- Night-Time Talk With Coyote
- Meeting At Mercedos
- House In The Wilderness Part 1 (Meeting With Jose)
- After The Taste Of Rose The Gypsy’s Brew
- A Firefly Wearing A Blue Hat With A Small Lamp
- Inside Oko-Shika
- House In The Wilderness Part 2 (Night Flights Over Sonora Desert)
- Meeting With Don Ernesto’s Shades
- Santiago’s Passes
- Boarding Action
- Under The Waterfall
- Night Rendezvous With Mercedes
- Lone Wagon (feat. Tatyana Kalmykova)
- At The Dwarf’s Cave
- Riding A Crocodile
- Jaguar Fights Don Ernesto
- Sabotage (feat. Tatyana Kalmykova)
- Shanu And The Bear
- At Dawn (Later Mix)
All tracks written, programmed, mixed and mastered by Daniel Roeth at IntroSpect Porta Tracks, Moscow, Russia.
Executive producer: William Grey.
Produced by Roeth & Grey.
Original photography by Alex E. Proimos.
Artwork by Alexander Synaptic (more info).
Released by Omnitropic [OMNI 003].