Omnitropic presents Falling Into One, the debut full-length album by Phone Booth Robbers (Bastiaan van Staaveren), a psychedelic downtempo project from the town of Hoofddorp in The Netherlands. Phone Booth Robbers began creating music in the mid-nineties, gradually shifting from early trance music to richly melodic downtempo and electronica inspired by acts like Shpongle, Ott, Bluetech, Ozric Tentacles, and Easily Embarrassed.
- Signals From Inner Space (98 BPM)
- DRTFM (96 BPM)
- Circuit Bending The Universe At Your Desk (96 BPM)
- Greasy Mechanism (104 BPM)
- Electric Insects Crawling Through A Greener Universe (100 BPM)
- Dangerous Creatures (68 BPM)
- I Can’t Sleep Because You Can (112 BPM)
- Short But Untold Stories (88 BPM)
- The Hills Of Faraway (104 BPM)
- Six Hour Holiday (112 BPM)
- Voodoo Lab (148 BPM)
- Winter At Zabriskie Point (78 BPM)
Released under a Creative Commons license for noncommercial usage. You are encouraged to share, copy, broadcast, and perform this release!